Saturday, September 7, 2013

Chapter 6

"ahhh god." i groan a i rub my eyes, light is so bright. Fuck. Where am i? What happened last night? Is it morning. Oh fuck i don't feel well. "Morning sleepy head, how you feeling?" i look up to see Gary laying in bed next to me, fuck, his bare chest is next to me. "I'm fine, but what happened last night? All i remember is us, err, you know, kissing. After that it's a blur." i really try to remember what happened. "Well, we kissed, for a while. And then we came back here, we managed to make it to the bedroom, and i went to the bathroom, and when i came back, you were asleep. Fast a fucking sleep." he sigh. I look into space, what a idiot i think, i had the chance to have sex with Gary Barlow, and i fall asleep? Nice one Charls. "I'm sorry." "it's fine." he smiles. "No its not, i never meant to like cock-tease you. I'm just tired, i guess. Work. Fuck Work." I bolt upright in the bed, and jump out searching for my clothes, oh no, no, i'm naked. "Nice view." he laughs, i turn around trying to cover myself up by sliding back in the bed. "where are my clothes?" "downstairs i think, and you've got work?" he sighs. "Yeah, i've got work, had work. Of fuck sake. That's my bonus gone." i groan throwing my head into the pillow. "How many hours a week do you work, if you don..."  "no i don't mind, i work around 45 to 60 hours a week on average, Friday's i usually work around 12-14 hours." i sigh. "So I've fucked up by not going in today." i look at Gary, he has a shocked look on his face. "45 hours? 60 hours a week? Fuck me." "I would gladly." i growl, oh my god, i need to take that back, idiot.

"What?" he smiles, leaning forward "fuck you? Is that what you want me too do, Charlotte?" He grins "Fuck you?" oh god, his lips are hovering over mine, inches apart, "maybe." i whisper, running my hand threw Gary's hair, before pulling his lips down onto mine. I groan, feeling Gary's tongue running against my bottom lip, i open my mouth slightly, letting his tongue brush against mine. His hands snake around my lower back pulling me tighter to him. 

* Buzz, Buzz, Buzzzzzzzzzzz * 

"fuck off!" he growls "Don't answer it." 
"I have too." i smirk, breaking the kiss with him, and reach for my phone. Work. Nice. "Hey, yeah, yes. Yes! I'm I'm with...." that's when Gary grabs the phone "Hello, this is Gary Barlow, and Charlotte, is with me, she had sex with me last night and she's about to have it with me again, so phone her back later please. Bye." he smirks, slamming the phone down.
"That's my work Gary! I can't believe you..." his lips push against mine again roughly, within seconds he's on top of me, "babe, as soon i said my name, he said ok tell Charlotte i'll see her tomorrow." he grins running his hands over my bare flesh. "i just said the rest to see your reaction." i grin, running my fingers over his back, i have no words, i just press my lips against him. i groan as i feel him, against my leg. "Fuck Gary." i growl move my lips down his neck, and biting down.


* Bang Bang Bang *

"For fuck sake!" i groan. "Leave it Gary." 
"Sorry, but i have too." he smirks, saying exactly what i said two minutes ago, he pulls a pair of boxers on. And goes and opens the door. Two can play at that game Barlow, i hear him say bye and close the door. I leave the room, naked still and head to the top of the stairs. i shout "Come on Gary, come back to bed you know you...." i stop that's when i notice them stood there, oh my god... Oh my fucking god... I run back to the room, locking the door... I've just been caught, naked in from of Gary and.......

No comments:

Post a Comment