Monday, September 2, 2013

Chapter 2

Hey, so i think people actually liked the first chapter, so I'm doing another chapter tonight. I hope you enjoy, Please Leave feedback and follow my new Twitter account: @CarlyGBArmy :)


Chapter 2.

* A Few Hours Later *

About 2 hours later and what feels like 50 drinks later, I'm stood on my own at the bar ordering drink after drink. Alex has fucked off somewhere, probably with that mark. I've hardly seen her all night, I feel like such an idiot. Gary has also been on his own most of the night. I look at him, when our eyes meet. I smile softly, and for the first time, he actually smiles at me. Maybe it's the alcohol? It's loosen him up. I decide to step out of the box, and walk over to him. I take a deep breath as he looks away, fuck i'm stood at the side of him, and now it's awkward, i cant walk away now, can i?

A few minutes later, but they feel like hours later. He speaks. "You don't know anyone here then, either?" i shake my head "no, i came with a friend, who i've hardly seen all night." he laughs "same here my sweets, same here." he smiles, "I think my friend and your friend have fucked off." i sigh "i hope not, she's got my house keys." i look up at Gary, seeing him smirk "you could er stay at mine?" my eyes widen when Gary says this. "Are you serious? You've hardly spoke to me all night, in fact you've shouted at me earlier, and you think i'm going to go back to yours and have sex with you? Seriously. Fuck you." i shout, i've never shouted at anyone in my life. I take off my heels and storm out of the building. I sigh, what do i do now?

"Charlotte. Wait." he chases after me grabbing my arm and spinning me around. "I meant stay a mine, and sleep in one of the spare rooms. i never meant sleep with me? Do you actually think i'd try it on? Like you said, I've hardly spoken to you, if i'd have wanted you in my bed, i'd have been putting the graft in all night." he smirks. "Here put these back on." he takes my heels off me, bending down slightly, and putting them back on my feet.


Fuck, i don't know if am more embarrassed about accusing Gary of wanting to take me back to his for sex, or offended that, he doesn't want me in his bed? Oh my god, Charlotte speak. Fuck. Speak. "yeah, well you'd be lucky to get me in your bed." SHIT! Say anything, but that. Gary's smirk turns into a grin. "I never said i wouldn't, but i don't sleep with just anyone, like i said earlier, i don't offer it to just anyone." he winks, i giggle like a school girl, what the hell? Why is he making me like this? "come on then, lets go back to mine?" i nod "yeah ok, but no funny business." i smirk. As Gary offers me his arm again, i take it, and hold his arm softly.

Maybe i misjudge him earlier? I'm not sure what to think, he's hardly spoke all night, but i have seen him look over to me a few times, as have i to him, i am so annoyed at alex though. I'll talk to her in the morning though...

No comments:

Post a Comment