Saturday, September 7, 2013

Chapter 5

Hey! Here's Chapter 5! Enjoy :) Contains Strong Language!

.... After walking around, for a few hours, I managed to get hold of Alex, i meet her and get my key, i can't speak to her, i rush off and go home. I find myself, laid on the bed feeling horrible. How could i speak to him like that? How could i tell him i didn't like him? "Fuck idiot" i say, i always do this. Always.


* 3 Days Later *

I've not heard anything from Gary, and nor did i think i would, i treated him like shit, i didn't deserve too hear anything for him. Alex told me about her "AMAZING" night with Mark, in fact that's all she's been going on about at work, and all day, when i'm with her, she's dragging me out tonight with them both and a few of our friends and his i guess. I meeting them from work, at 8. It's 7pm at the moment, and I've just finished working, now i have to try and look 'decent' i don't know how that is possible. I redo my makeup and straighten my hair, and leave it down. I put on a short evening dress, and phone a taxi to pick me up.



* 8.15pm *

"fuck!" i rush out of the taxi and into the bar, everyone is there, i hate being the last one in anywhere, it's so embarrassing plus everyone looks at you. Alex rushes over and hugs me, reminding me i'm late. I just laugh it off, "come on mark's here." she smiles pulling me to the bar. oh no, Gary's here. I just look at him, my eyes meet with his, when he just turns away, fuck. That hurt more than a knife to the heart, i put my head down slightly. "Hey something i said." mark laugh. "no course not." i smile. "i need a drink." i order a double vodka coke. Fuck nice one alex. She's all over Mark again! And i'm stood next to Gary who has his back to me. I've never felt alone, but right now i feel alone. I down my drink, ordering another one. I look at Alex and mark, they're happy, she's smiling he's laughing. I cant take my eyes how happy they are an are open about it, i've never felt that kind of happiness. I sigh, looking down. 

I look back towards Gary, noticing him talking to the gorgeous blonde behind the bar, shes flirting with him and he is flirting with her, he has spoke to her more in the last 10 minutes than he did the whole time we were together, the other day. I feel jealous, so jealous i wish that me he was speaking too. He looks extremely gorgeous tonight, he is wearing a pair of beige chinos and a ocean blue top showing his chest hair off. I just want to spin him around and kiss him. I decide not to and i walk over and sit in a booth, mark and alex soon follow me over there. 

"what happened with you two the other night?" mark says. "Nothing. Nothing happened." i look at my glass. "Something must have happened?" alex snips in with. "Nothing happened with me and him ok?" i whisper, i don't want to cause a scene. "Gaz, come over here." mark shouts, Gary kisses the blonde on the hand, at which point i'm nearly sick. He comes over and he looks at mark and alex, he sits down at the side of me, not even acknowledging, i'm here. "what's up mate." "Gaz, what happened between you two?" gaz scoff "Nothing fucking happened." Alex and Mark look at each other. "We know something happened." alex says. "Nothing happened, ok? I slept at his, and went home the next day!" i snap. "Wait you slept at his?" "Yes his spare room? What the hell is with the 3 degree, you not my parents." i snap again, Alex looks shocked. "Its not like you going home with err men." how dare she? "You had my key, what the fuck was i suppose to do. And I'm 23 years old, i am older to look after myself, ok!" i sigh. "I'm only saying, you've only just come out of a relation..." thats where i cut her off "I know! You don't think i know that, the other fucking night was the only time i have been happy, smiled, laughed, and looked at another guy. Fancied another guy! But i guess i'm wrong, oh wait i'm fucking single, unlike you!" I stop, i try to take those words back, but it's too late. Shit. I dropped Alex straight in the shit here like.


That's when, i feel a hand wrapped around my wrist pulling me out of the booth and dragged of into a dark room. "Get off me!" i growl, i can't see who it is, fuck. This room is dark. I feel the breath against my neck. "I don't want too." he growls against my neck. "you look good tonight, i just want to rip that dress of you" and with that i know It's Gary. I smirk at what he says, but i can't speak. "Your a bad girl, aren't you. Which i like." i feel his fingers tracing up the outside of my thigh. "Why, why did you drag me off?" i press my hands against his strong chest. "You wouldn't want to be around for the aftermath of those two arguing, and when you mate finds out mark has a wife at home." i nearly choke as Gary says that "Wife." "Yup wife, anyway i didn't pull you in here to talk about them."

he grins, his lips so close to mine, and that it, i need to take control, i push Gary back against the wall, my hands firmly against his chest, its time i think. I lean forward kissing him i run my fingers threw his hair as he grabs me by the waist pulling me closer to him and tightly against him. Fuck, tonight is turning out good....

No comments:

Post a Comment