Saturday, September 7, 2013

Chapter 4

Right, so here's chapter 4, not massively long. It's still just setting the scene at the moment, if you have any idea's they'd be greatly appericated. Tweet me @GarysCoPilot or @CarlyGBArmy - or comment below.. Thanks, enjoy :) Oh slight warning, involves sexual scene and references.


*  3 hours later *

"fuck" i groan, as i realize i fell asleep on the sofa. I think it was the red wine, god it went straight to my head, i'm hungry, i head into the kitchen. I don't want to be cheeky, and taking food out of the fridge would be. I decide to head upstairs and go to bed. As i'm walking upstairs, i can't for the life of me remember what room Gary said for me to sleep in. I get to the top of the stairs and there's about 10 rooms, shit! Which one do i go into? I walk along the landing, hearing a groan, a low growl almost. Its from the room in front of me, i walk over to the door, hearing the groans getting louder, "ahh fuck...." i hear as open the door slightly.


Fuck me! It's Gary, he's he's... I shouldn't be watching him, wanking. Yet i can't take my eyes off him. He looks so hot. He's naked, he's tanned all over, and i mean ALL OVER. His head is tilted back slightly, as he groans again, his hand pumping so fast, his chest is moving up and down, his breathing is heavy, short, sharp breathes. "fuck, ahhh fuckkkk!" He groans loudly, thats when he seems to explode, shooting load after load on to his bed and some on his chest, before clasping onto the bed, his breathing still heavy.

 I bite my lip, fuck that was hot. but it was wrong, i'm perving on him almost. "first door on the left." i remember, i rush down the landing and rush into my guest room. It's huge, but i just jump into the bed, i can't get over just how i've just watch Gary, pleasuring himself, fuck me. That was so hot. He is so hot. I smile, i can't get the image of him out of my head...



* The Following Morning*

I get up early, and try to sneak out of Gary's house, but he's locked all the doors, so sit at his breakfast bar, in his kitchen. I haven't been able to stop thinking about him, and what i saw him doing last night. That's when i hear footsteps behind me, i glance to my left to see Gary stood there in his boxers, nothing else, his hair is messy, he looks sleep, fuck how is he this hot, this early? He walks over to me, kissing me on the cheek "Enjoy the show last night?" he smirk, my heart skips a beat, i can't get anyone words out, he knows, he knows i saw him... "the reception? Our mates fucking off." he smirks again, fuck is he toying with me? "Yep..." is the only word i can get out before, he leans down still behind me, i can feel his breath on my neck, i'm stuggling not to groan out loud. "And... how about the private show?" he whispers in my ear "I'm pretty sure you enjoyed that one." i can feel his grin against my neck. I just nod like a idiot, what the fuck can i say to that? he's right i did enjoy it, "i, i didn't know..." "Oh yeah i saw you. But seeing as you didn't leave, i thought i'd carry on you seemed to like it." he moves around so he's sitting across from me. "And it's not everyday a good looking woman, watches you..." "yeah yeah i get it. thanks, and i wasn't enjoying it." i bite my lip clearly lying. I cant stop thinking about it. "Ay, whatever you say. I don't believe you in the slightest." he grins. "You don't have to believe me. Alright, i know the truth." i snap.


Gary stands up and leans over the table, pressing his arms against it, fuck he looks so hot those muscles and that broad chest, fuck i'd love to run my hands over it. I shake that thought out of my head, fast. "Why can't you admit you fucking like me?" that's where i stand up. "Because i don't ok! I don't like you." i shout a little, what an idiot you are charlotte! You do like him. "Well get out then." he shakes his head. "what?" i whisper, he isn't even looking at me at this point, "You heard me, Get out." he snaps, and unlocks the door. "Ok, i just want too..." "i don't want to hear it ok!" he snaps again, "Well i just wanted to say thank you for last night." i don't managed to finish as he's already left the room.

I grab my back and phone and rush outside, i hear the door slam and locked. Fuck! Where am i? How the hell am i going to get home now...

No comments:

Post a Comment